Full-time position (Maternity leave replacement)
Start: April 2019
Fred, the Diabetic Children’s Foundation, has been close to families’ hearts for over 40 years. It helps insulin-dependent youngsters and teens and their families deal with the daily challenges of type 1 diabetes. Through its programs, activities and vacation camp for diabetics, Fred is always there and actively promotes optimal care for diabetic children in Quebec.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the incumbent will welcome and respond to families and visitors who contact Fred in person or by telephone, manage the Foundation’s database and provide administrative support required by the team.
- Welcome families and visitors
- Answer the telephone (transfer calls, take messages and provide required information)
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Order necessary office supplies
- Help prepare documents for meetings
- Perform various other tasks when needed
- Manage data entry in the DonorPerfect software
- Process donation payments
- Prepare deposits
- Prepare reports using DonorPerfect Online
- Prepare receipts using DonorPerfect Online
- Manage web emails
- Prepare mailing lists
- Send mass emails
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years of experience
- Bilingual (English/French)
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Knowledge of DonorPerfect software, a major asset
- Highly adaptable and autonomous
- Strong communication skills
- Welcoming and friendly
- Team player
- Good judgement
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
Salary based on current salary range.
Interested applicants should submit their application with a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.