Our children have many needs. They have no respite from their disease. And we always try to do more for them. However big or small, whether they are spur of the moment decisions or carefully planned, yearly or monthly, donations are always welcome and appreciated. Your donations make a real and direct impact on the wellbeing of young diabetics.
By financially supporting the Foundation, we can extend our voices to let thousands of families of diabetic children and teenagers across Quebec know that they are not alone as they face this illness.
How would you like to donate?
- Because it is estimated that there are more than 4,000 children affected by Type 1 Diabetes in Quebec;
- Because, as we speak, Type 1 Diabetes can neither be cured, nor prevented;
- Because thousands of families are counting on the Foundation for support, advice, and resources.
- Because medical supplies for insulin-dependent diabetics (insulin, pens, strips, meters, etc.) cost a fortune, up to $5,000 a year on average, excluding the cost of a pump, and these cost go on for life;
- Because Camp Carowanis is the only specialized camp for Type 1 Diabetes in Quebec. It has welcomed and transformed the lives of hundreds of children each year for the past 57 years. But it is getting old and needs to be modernized;
Thank you for your generous support!